Your Title: Yoga Instructor/ Yoga-Therapist.
How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
- Passionate. Authentic. Spiritual.
What is one ritual you have to do everyday? Whether it be your makeup, when you wakeup, or a daily practice?
- Upon waking, I practice 20-30 minutes of conscious, diaphragmatic breathing in meditation.
What’s in your makeup bag?
- Aveda dual-base, Loreal voluminous mascara, Smashbox CC cream, Clinique Chubby Stick, Chanel brow pencil.
After a long day or week what helps you balance your life?
- Getting to my mat and practicing Moksha/Modo Yoga.
What are your 3 must haves when you travel?
- A liter and a half of water
- a giant Pashmina scarf
- Latest issue of Psychology Today or Fast Company magazine
Heels or Flats?
- Heels, I have short legs;)
If you could have any one thing in life what would it be and why?
- Perfect Health, because without it you can enjoy nothing else.
What has been the hardest part of your journey? And what helped you get through?
- I once lost my husband, my home, my health and my dog in the same month....The resulting circumstances and stress, had me not eating and barely sleeping for 6-8 months: this resulted in most of my hair falling out:( What got me through was my faith in God’s love and provision, prayer, and my amazingly supportive family and friends.
How do you keep it all together during the busy times?
- Prayer, meditation, writing things down – Im a list maker☺
During your free time, what activity do you enjoy doing the most?
- Travelling, cycling, hiking, quality conversation.
Beach or Mountains?
Who has been your mentor/ who have you looked up to, to help you reach your goals?
- My amazing Mother and Father, Darren B. Lamb, All of my yoga teachers.
When do you feel the most beautiful?
- When I am genuinely helping others..
What is the most important piece of advice you would offer to someone starting their own business?
- Make sure to differentiate yourself in the market place
- Do your homework: research demographics and your potential market-share
What does it mean to you to support other women?
- Everything – the empowerment of women, is the key to a more well-balanced planet and peaceful future.
What is the next step in your journey?
- Immerse myself in new study of different healing modalities.
7 views0 comments